Warning: strftime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/project-web/nuvie/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php on line 230

Warning: strtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/project-web/nuvie/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php on line 245

Warning: strftime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/project-web/nuvie/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php on line 230

Warning: strtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/project-web/nuvie/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php on line 245

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/project-web/nuvie/htdocs/phorum/include/format_functions.php:230) in /tmp/tpl-nuvie-header-0c44558bb8d8712f21ffb6e880f8c39b.php-stage2 on line 5
Font Charset in Introduction/Ending/Gypsy cutscenes...
Nuvie - New Ultima VI Engine -  
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Forum

Posted by L@Zar0 

January 11, 2018 03:26PM
Hi,

I would like to know where I can found the charset font for the Introduction/Gipsy/Ending cutscenes. I've looked at u.exe, end.exe, game.exe and I have not found them. I've looked all posible files with u6edit without success (I thought it could be in any .shp file as in U7).

I know also that U6 does not uses U6.CH file for this texts.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
David.
Re: Font Charset in Introduction/Ending/Gypsy cutscenes...
January 14, 2018 12:52AM
Hi David,

The font is stored in u6.set

You can find the code for extracting it in nuvie here.

https://github.com/nuvie/nuvie/blob/master/script/ScriptCutscene.cpp#L1197-L1229

Regards,
Eric
Re: Font Charset in Introduction/Ending/Gypsy cutscenes...
January 14, 2018 09:54AM
Hi Eric,

Thanks a lot!

I've looked the file, but I didn't find any charset at the beginning. I will check the format to see if it is possible to change it.

Best regards,
David.

EDIT: Ok, with a simple tool it can be modified and added chars, or replace them.
Thanks a lot. I see it is possible to change this texts finally.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2018 04:50PM by L@Zar0.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login