Nuvie - New Ultima VI Engine -  
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Forum

Party Health Window

Posted by Meanbunny 

Party Health Window
March 19, 2015 10:13PM
Hey guys, I just want to say thank you to all of those who put the effort into making this game playable on newer platforms, I don't think I would of been able to do so otherwise.

I have one question about the NEW version of the game so far. On the original, I can see everyone's HP and their status all in one window. I cannot figure out how to monitor everyone's HP and their status without pulling up their stats page which I can not monitor while actually in combat. I looked on the keyboard commands page and it says that "/" and "F10" will show the party roster screen. Neither of those are working for me on the NEW version. Are these not implemented yet, if not, is there anyway for me to monitor everyones HP and whether or not they are poisoned while actually in combat? I can bring up a single character's stats page but if I want to continue combat, it has to be closed. So I really cannot tell when someone is badly hurt or poisoned.

If anyone can assist me with this, I would really appreciate it. Thanks a bunch.
Re: Party Health Window
March 20, 2015 02:39AM
Unfortunately, Eric never got around to coding anything to quickly view the whole party's health for new style. I'll remind him again. The last mockup was similar to Exult's face stats but with resized portraits. The site he hosted the mockups on is down so I can't show what it was supposed to look like.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/20/2015 02:43AM by Malignant Manor.
Re: Party Health Window
March 20, 2015 08:41PM
Thank you so much for passing this along! It really feels like the only thing totally missing from the game. Otherwise, it works perfectly so far. Thanks again.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login